About the game
The game has been in development for 3 years and is currently in alpha.
Currently implemented features include:
- Fast 3D graphics
- Multiplayer over LAN/Internet TCP
- Procedurally generated, persistent worlds
- World streaming in all directions, including up and down
- Crafting of weapons, armor, and miscellaneous items
- Day & Night
- Unit attributes, skills, and talents
- Slot-based inventory system
- Grid based digging and building
- Item quality and material affecting efficiency
- Optional scaling of difficulty by crafting totems in-game, increases XP gain in return
- Streamlined interface
- Customizable shaders, textures, and models
- Randomly generated dungeons
- D&D-like Magic
- Unique "Communications mode"
- Different playable races with special perks
- Mechanics system (traps, among other things)
Planned features for release include:
- More ores, weapons, talents, spells, alchemy recipes, terrain features, etc.