About the game
The game has been in development for 3 years and is currently in alpha.
Currently implemented features include:
- Fast 3D graphics with shadows, FXAA, and optinal toon effects
- Multiplayer over LAN/Internet TCP
- Procedurally generated, persistent worlds
- World streaming in all directions, including up and down
- Crafting of weapons, armor, and miscellaneous items
- Day & Night affecting unit stats
- Unit attributes, skills, and talents
- Slot-based inventory system
- Grid based digging and building
- Item quality and material affecting weapon and armor effectivness
- Optional scaling of difficulty by crafting totems in-game, increasing XP gain in return
- Streamlined interface
- Customizable shaders, textures, and models
- Randomly generated dungeons
- Randomized alchemy using a scripting language and thus easily being customizable
- D&D-like high effect magic, scripted as well
- Unique, optional "Communications mode"
- Different playable races with special perks
- Mechanics system (traps, gates via lever)
Planned features for release include:
- More ores, weapons, talents, spells, alchemy recipes, terrain features, etc.